Carbon & Trace elements

The recent debate over the use of activated carbon in planted tanks has
spurred my interest on the subject.  I have access to the tools to
perform a study of whether or not activated carbon will lock up
expensive trace metal formulations, and have begun one today.  I should
have the results finalized sometime this weekend. I'll post them on my
webpage when I finish them.

begin:          vcard
fn:             Shawn Keslar
n:              Keslar;Shawn
org:            WVU NRCCE Analytical Laboratory
email;internet: keslar at wvunrcce_nrcce.wvu.edu
title:          Chemist
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1