Re: "Optimum"

Here is my personal list of planted tank goals:

1. ++ Visually stunning
2. ++ Provides an excellent environment for the fish species I desire
3. Enough gadgets installed professionally so that visitors faint dead away when
   I open the cabinet doors.
4. Based on commercially available products so that people I mentor aren't
   digging in my back yard to get "perfect" substrate materials
5. Enough maintenance so that I feel like I'm an aquatic gardener ("a hobby is a
   pleasant way to waste time and money")

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
 Do you want to know how I did it?
  http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/AquaticConcepts