Re: fiberglass tanks

Steve wrote:

>>Kudzu mentioned about building a tank using plywood, glass and
fiberglass. Just a guess, but I'd be worried about the exposed epoxy
plastic used to make fiberglass composites>>

While I have not talked to the manufacture personally I have gotten
second hand info on this.  West Systems http://www.westsystem.com/
They say that after a few days it is safe. I believe they recommend a
washing it out with a abrasive pad and water. If I am not mistaken you
can use their epoxy for drinking water containers too.

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"