Re: Singapore visit

At 03:48 PM 8/3/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Bring some extra money if you are an user of Dupla products. Prices
>here should be much better then in N.A. and elsewhere.

Richard,

I understand that Dennerle products is not available in the US (not
so sure about Canada). These products are available at most LFS in
Singapore, and so too are some Taiwanese planted aquaria stuff (cheap),
and most German made stuff (eheim filtes, pumps..etc) are generally all
cheaper here....

You might have to consider bringing an additional suitcase....on top of
more money.

rgds,
Roy

>>Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 13:10:56 -0400 (EDT)
>>From: "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net>
>>Subject: Singapore visit
>>
>>I'm going to be in Singapore Aug 12, 13 for a Domain Name System
>>conference (www.giaw.org). Aybody have any pointers or places
>>to reccommend for a visit ?
>>
>>- --
>>Richard J. Sexton
>>richard at aquaria_net
>>Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada                       +1 (613) 473 1719

Roy Cheok
Asia Pacific Information Utility
Mail Address: Ext       ROY.CHEOK at SGP_DUPONT.COM
              Int       CHEOKRY at SGVAX_EMAIL.DUPONT.COM
Telephone:              (65)-277-3625
Fax:                    (65)-277-3667
DUCOM:                  279-3625