GE Bulbs

> Anyone have experience with or have any thoughts about the GE "Plant and
> Aquarium" bulbs? They seem moderately priced but I don't know how good
> they are.

Take a look at a light comparison at:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2637/

For the same price as those Plant and Aquarium bulbs, The GE Daylight
Ultra has a 6500k rating compared to 3200k for the P&A.  The spectrum
isn't as strong as well.

I personally use the Daylight Ultra (2 of them) with a Phillips Ultralume,
and have seen great growth.

| Curtis V. Shambeau  |  curt at execpc_com  |  http://www.execpc.com/~curt |
|                Executive Vice President - Exec-PC, Inc.                |