Pruning Cabomba

> Forgive this neubie question but what is the best way to prune Cabombas.
> They are so fast growing and only the upper section is full and lush. Am I
> suppose to cut and replant the top section? That would be kind of
> unsettling thought.

My Cabomba is very fast growing as well.  I pretty much do what you
mentioned - cut the tops off just under where it is growing
roots.  I've been bringing it home from my tank at work, and planting it
in my lightly planted tank at home currently.  Not sure what I'll do once
my tank at home is loaded.... 8*)

| Curtis V. Shambeau  |  curt at execpc_com  |  http://www.execpc.com/~curt |
|                Executive Vice President - Exec-PC, Inc.                |