Re: Singapore Visit

Hi Richard,

Please take a look at:

 http://www.sg
 (General info about Singapore, Sightseeing etc..)

 http://aqrealm.s-one.net.sg
 (Everything & Anything Underwater)

If you need any specific info, send an email to me direct.
You might also like to consider subscribing to the Aquatic Realm
mailing list.

Bring some extra money if you are an user of Dupla products. Prices
here should be much better then in N.A. and elsewhere.

Regards
Casey Huang