Singapore visit

>Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 10:43:03 -0600 (MDT)
>From: George Booth <booth at lvld_hp.com>
>Subject: Re: Singapore visit
>
>My dear friend "Richard J. Sexton" writes:
>>
>> I'm going to be in Singapore Aug 12, 13 for a Domain Name System
>> conference (www.giaw.org). Aybody have any pointers or places
>> to reccommend for a visit ?
>
>The friendly people in Singapore consider graffiti an honored art form. To
>win
>their hearts, take some cans of American spray paint along (it's very hard to
>find there!) and decorate some cars.  Police cars, if possible.
>
>Best of luck,
>George Booth

Yeah! Honoured enough to provide the artist free food and lodging
too...only thing is u won't get to see too much around those four walls! ;-D

But seriously,this police state is not so bad....u still can collect
aquatic plants from the wild ,u know...only don't get caught!! :-D

Khew

http://www.singnet.com.sg/~khewss/