too much light?

thanks dennis for your formula.  however, where does one find double
fixtures for 20 and 29 gallon tanks?  are they available by mail order?
please let me know of sources.

tsuh yang chen, new york city

"I'm using doubles on my 29's and 30 gallon tanks.  Thing is they use
20 watt tubes only so were back to the formula.  But even with the
formuula
I find that running 14 to 16 hours a day seems to be almost ideal rather
than
the 18 hours from the formula.  18 hours just gives to much algea for
my desire."

Dennis

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]