[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd : [plantnutx] Re: Stripped Down Tank (.
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com (Aquatic-Plants)
- Subject: Fwd : [plantnutx] Re: Stripped Down Tank (.
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 16:00:15 -0500
- Conversation-Id: <BMSMTP901918677163a0206807 at dskmail2_itg.ti.com>
>Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 01:24 +0800
>From: Kenny Song <kensong at pc_jaring.my>
>Subject: Fwd : [plantnutx] Re: Stripped Down Tank (.
>>From: Kenny Song ()
>>When fishes die, and after several hours (a day?), fungus attack will set
>>in and they will be covered with these white velvety stuff....It may not
>>have necessarily caused its death, but a consequence after death
>No, they were covered white and still alive with clamped fins and
Sailfin mollies (M. latipinna) exude a very thick, white slime coat, get
very uncomfortable (clamped fins), and hang around at the top of the tank
when subjected to too soft water.
David W. Webb