Re: CO2 Manifold

I suggest using one CO2 cylinder for each room with aquarium tanks. Keep
the manifold connected directly to the outlet of your regulator and you
don't have to worry about leaks. You could use PVC tubing after the
needle valve where there is virtually no difference between atmosphere
and the tube. I believe I read the PVC breaks down with exposure to CO2
over time becoming brittle and prone to leakage. It is cheap tubing. If
you can find real CO2 rated tubing such as from the beverage place, its
probably worth it.
--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/