More pH controller Hell

This morning while I was feeding the fish, the pH controller decided to
start making a loud buzzing noise.  Something else that was strange.  I
coincidently touched the hose from the intake tube of the filter, and the
buzzing was suddenly louder.  Let go of it, and it got quieter.  Touched it
again - louder.  Let go - quieter.  I duplicated this several times by
alternately touching the hose for a long time and quickly.  Each time I
touched and held on - louder.

Weird.

"Thanks for the sour persimmons, cousin".
  -- Daffy Duck (Duck Amuck)

Kelly Beard, Cat IV, Team Allanti
Race in Tennessee - <http://www.tbra.org/98-road.shtml>
ICQ UID #1942410