Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #404

<< I was wondering if anyone knows,
 preferably from firsthand experience but hearsay is also good, what
 kinds of fish will eat the young snails and what kinds of fish are best
 for eating the snail eggs. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. >>

I know that many people use clown loaches for snail control.  Personally, I
have two dwarf frogs in a 55 gallon tank and don't have one ramhorn snail left
( I had hundreds).  However, the frogs are worthless against the tougher
shelled Malaysian trumpet snails.

Rich