new tank lighting with aquastar.

Hi all, Im setting up a new tank 4 foot by 18 by 18 inches. I was planning
on using four 4 foot NO neon tubes. Does anyone here use sylvania
'aquastars' They are a relativley mid priced NO tube and i like them. They
are supposed to be 10 000 k which is sposed to bbe full spectrum correct.
This is my first planted tank (heavily) and i am planning on a DIY Co2
system. How do these aquastars cmpare to tritons, what about a combo any
ideas please. btw tritons cost almost 2 times as  much as aquastars and 4
times more then sylvania grow luxes. thanx in advance.
stuck
Bevgreen
bevgreen at cygnus_uwa.net.au