Unknown catfish

This may be a bit outside what is usually discussed, but I can't seem to
find anyone who has a clue. I'm not sure if you can help me but any
thoughts would be great.

This weekend I was visiting Newfound Lake in central New Hampshire. I
found and caught a catfish which closely resembles pictures of the
yellow bullhead. The fish is about 3/4 inches long and was found living
under a small, dark rock overhang in 3 - 4 feet of water. I also saw but
was unable to catch what looked like a 3+ inch version of the same fish.
I am not sure what the fish is and do not have a field guide to North
American fish. If you know if this could be a yellow bullhead or have
any info that might help my search, please let me know. Thanks.

Richard Hostler
Product Information Editor
PC Connections
(603) 423-2234