Red leaf on my jungle val

I have a lot of jungle val in my tank, probably 50+ plants.  Its all doing very well and is
very lush and green.  One plant, however, has one dark red leaf.  Kinda strange, but also
kind pretty.  Is this anything I should worry about?

And on the same topic, most of the large leaves are 8-10" longer that the tank is tall, so
the drape over at the top, forming a dense canopy.   Is there any reason to trim the jungle
val?  If so, how much?  down to water lever?  below water level?

Thanks,
John