banned plants list

I must side with Karen Randall on the issue of the proposed legislation
which bans a list of plants. This is far better than other less
selective bans on aquatic plants.

Believe it. It's a problem. I know there are folks who trivialize the
dangers of keeping banned aquatic plants. YOU may know how to keep your
flora from escaping however when plants are traded so freely between
hobbyists, you can't be sure everyone else will.

Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/