Simple is good.

Alysoun I agree with you.  I never add CO2 to any of my tanks and have had
great growth with a minimun of problems.  I have tanks that go from your 2
watts per gallon to one with 6 watts.  All do great, and even the 6 watt
tank has no algae, plants grow great, and there are only 3 koolie loaches
in the tank, absoultely nothing else.  It is almost a "plant only" tank.

Patience is a virtue and my not killing my tanks with kindness I seem to
be able to grow stuff, even red plants, with little fussing.

Nice to see not everyone has CO2.

o    Mike Nielsen                                                        u
m    Department of Geography         THE OPTIMIST BELIEVES WE LIVE IN    ?
a    Harvill Bldg Box #2             THE BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS;    w
r    Tucson, AZ 85721                THE PESSIMIST FEARS THIS IS SO      h
e    mnielsen at u_arizona.edu                                              o