Acquiring CO2

>I've made my first call to a welding supplier for a 20lb CO2 bottle, filled.
>He quoted me a price of $150+.  What is a reasonable amount you guys have
>paid?  The price means that I would be buying the bottle, not renting or
>anything.  Tell me the best way to go on this.

I purchased a 10lb cylinder for about $80.  I get it refilled at a local welders
supply.
Well, refilled isn't quit the right way to put it.  I trade it in for a filled
cylinder for $7.
That way I don't have to wait, and I don't have to get it inspected, since I get
pre-certified cylinder every time I fill up.  Cheaper all the way around.

Hope that helps,
John