Aquatic Plants collecting in West Kalimantan, Indonesia

Jim wrote:

>Live in Pontianak, West Kalimantan, Indonesia. Love aquatic plant
>collecting from the wild. Anyone has experience to share of aquatic plants
>collecting in West Kalimantan, Indonesia?

Well, sad to say, I don't have any experience collecting in your part of
the world.<g>  But I, and probably a lot of other people on the list would
_love_ to hear about your experiences.  We're always looking for good
material for articles for The Aquatic Gardener, too.  If you'd be
interested in contributing an article, contact either myself or Neil Frank
by E-mail. (that goes for everyone else here too!<g>)

Karen Randall
Aquatic Gardeners Association