[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Plant pruners

Title: Plant pruners

Anyone know where I can get a pair of tongs with scissor-like ends for pruning?  So I can keep my hands/arms out of the water.  I know a company called TOM or something exists, but I've not found any in any MO catalogs or in any LFS around here.