Snails

I have snail eggs (Ramshorn) in four of my five tanks. (I did have them in
my 5th tank but the Gold Gouramie took care of them.)  The thing is I only
have 4 or 5 Snails, and I would like to get some of the eggs to hatch and
not get eaten.  As such I would like to move some of the eggs to their own
tank.  Any suggestion on what type of environment the eggs need to hatch
(some have been in the tank for about four weeks now and still have yet to
hatch) and for the baby snails to grow?  Or any suggestions where I might
find this info online?
    Thanks, Daniel Boyer