Re: Hydrogen Peroxide

I wasn't suggesting you had done the wrong thing Augie and I'm sorry if it
seemed that way to you. I was merely pointing out how caustic the stuff can
be if you don't know the right quantities. As David Webb observed, hydrogen
peroxide has real potential as a plant cleaner in light of your
observations. I agree that dosing plants in a bucket is much safer. It's a
great idea and I would also like more input as to safe levels when applied
that way.

Susan Romano