WAY OFF TOPIC

I wrote
>A small meat injector. Looks like a large syringe, and is used for
>injecting marinade into meat. The kind I have, comes with jars of
>Cajun Injector Marinade that's used for marinating whole turkeys
>before deep frying.

Sorry about posting this here, but it was either that, or answer 50+
e-mails.

Nooooo, I'm not crazy. Yes, I deep fry whole turkeys. Been doing it for
7 or 8 years. Learned it from my daughters in-laws (Cajuns, from New
Iberia, La). It's the ONLY way to do a holiday turkey in that part of
the US.

If you ever eat a deep fried turkey, oven roasted is blah.

If you're really interested, or merely curious try these sites.
www.sea-life-art.com/turkey/index.htm
www.detnews.com/1996/menu/stories/75525.htm
www.gumbopages.com/food/poultry/fried-turk.htm

Again, I apologize for this post.