Re: wanted: new Mg/Ca titration kits

Hello Steve,

You are right that for simplicity in analysis one needs specific tests
for calcium and magnesium.

ONE place where one can get them is

http://www.exoticfish.com/test.htm

There are other places and other Ca & Mg kits available, but right now I
can not find their URLs.

When buing a analytical kit it is important to find out whether the
detection limit and the range of the kit correspond to your needs. There
is nothing more frustrating as being "out of range", particularly if the
test is NOT sensitive enough!

Best,

George S