Hydrogen Peroxide as an oxygenator

Mark Lawrence Storch <> wrote; <<<<<
Hydrogen Peroxide as an oxygenator
While I agree with Dionigi's observations that there may be a fluke or
other parasite at fault, I think there may be a simpler explanation of
the discus' death.
The fish were placed into a tank and then eroxide was added. >>>>>>

Maybe I was not too clear, but I was referring to the cause of the
symptoms that eventually led to the use of the oxygen peroxide,
not to the cause of the death  of the fish.

Dionigi Maladorno
dionigi.maladorno at roche_com
This message presents personal opinions which are not necessarily
those of my employer.