Re: Alls well that ends well

Susan,
  I am glad to hear of another success story, good job!
And the dwarf neon rainbows are a great addition to the tank.  I have 5 in
mine and never really observed any leaf nipping.  In fact I think my angel
is worse:)  As far as the occasional desire for leaf nipping, I curtail that
with regular feedings of a veggi based food, like Tetra Dorrogreen or
something like that.  All the fish link these little green floating sticks
and it help slow down the loachs from punching wholes in my swords:)

Have fun,
Jeff
AGA