Re: MTS

> Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:19:56 -0500
> From: Cynthia S  Powers <cyn at metronet_com>
>
> It's that time of year again - The MTS (Malaysian Trumpet Snail) Mailathon.
> If you need MTS, I'll be happy to send you some; I ask that you reimburse
> me the cost of the postage and boxes ($4 total).   Please email me privately
> if you want to get on the list.

It's time for me to thin out my MTS colonies too.  If any Canadians want some
of these invertebrates, write to me and I'll send you some for the cost of
postage, which will vary (CDN$3-7) depending on where you live relative to
Toronto.  I also have ramshorns in a variety of flesh and shell colors -
i.e. red or black or brown flesh, translucent or brown shells.  Also lots of
Utricularia and Ceratopteris thalictroides? siliquosa? and C.cornuta?.  Will
trade for plants, live food cultures, killifish eggs, etc. or just postage.

Please email me privately (bae at cs_toronto.edu).