Re: Intro and lot's o' Q's

Dave,
I need the smaller bottle so I can fit it inside my aquarium cabinet. I
would like to go with a 10 lb. bottle, but they measure about 22" high.
With the regulator, etc. installed, it won't fit in the cabinet which
has ~23" of clearance. The 5 lb. bottles I have seen are about 16" high.

Dean

Dave wrote:
>Can you say a little about why you want such a small bottle?   They are >not
>very economical, nor are they much smaller.

- --
FormMaestro                              <http://www.wcf.com>