Re: SAEs and Aggression

Christopher,

I have had many different combinations of old and young, established
and new SAEs in my tanks.  I have not had any SAEs attack each other,
even in the case of one older, established, 4-inch long SAE having
two new tiny SAEs introduced to the tank.

However, they've never starved.  When my tanks were fairly algae-free,
the SAEs would always at least have fish food.  I've also been extremely
certain my SAEs were truly Crossoheilus siamensis.

-Carlos
--
Carlos E. Munoz <cmunoz at crystal_cirrus.com>