Book Recommendations

Hi all,
I'm putting together a list of recommended books at my web site.  I was
hoping that some of you might be willing to share, via private email, books
you'd recommend for aquarists.

I plan to break the list down into freshwater aquaria, marine/reef aquaria,
general aquaria and aquatic plants, and, if I have enough recommendations
of books for other "topical" breakdowns, I will happily add other groupings.

Thanks in advance for your responses - remember, so as not to clutter up
the list, please respond by writing to me at terri at mhonline_net

Terri
Terri Gianola, Catskill, New York, USA - terri at mhonline_net
BRINE-L Listowner - brine-l-request at listserv_uga.edu
Website: http://members.aol.com/TerriG2/
Manager of the Bettas WebRing and the Fish and Aquaria WebRing
"Laziness is the mother of invention."
"The only stupid question is the one never asked."