Re: Hardness Test Kits

> Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:58:30 EDT
> From: FKing46 at aol_com
>
> I am nervous about stepping in where giants tread, but something posted
> recently confused me a lot. And since Mr. Booth is off the list for awhile,
> maybe someone could help clarify this for me.

If you visualise Steve and George waving their arms frantically while
speaking and giggling between their statements, you will be less confused.
They are engaged in joshing each other.  After you've been on the list
for a while, and seen how they have different philosophies about managing
their tanks, you'll see the humour in it.  This sort of thing doesn't
come across well in writing if you don't know much about the participants.