Re: Aluminum plant

>At my LFS last night I noticed some aluminum plants for sale, remembering
>the discussion here I became mildly curious.  Doesn't a LFS have some sort of
>liability for selling a product that has no biological chance of surviving in
>the medium?  There must be some legal remedy to discourage this practice.

At the risk of sounding harsh, what about your responsibility to know your plants and/or research them before buying when you're unsure?   Why does all the responsibility lie with the LFS and not with you - the person laying out their cash?  Perhaps running to your reference books is a more appropriate solution than running to the legal system.  Caveat emptor

Cynthia