175W 10000K or 150W 6500K Metal Halide?

Hi All,

IF you were to be choosing between these two bulbs, which would you choose and
why?  The 10000K is the German bulb, the 6500K is the Iwasaki bulb. The tank
is a 60 gallon "breeder" that is 36L x 18W x 24D.  It's my understanding that
the 10000K bulbs have a higher PAR rating, but I don't want to have so much
growth that trimming becomes a chore.  At 10000K, aren't they kinda blue?  Do
you think the 150 watt Iwasaki will provide enough light?  I can get one of
either of these with an Icecap ballast for about the same money.

Tanks

Tom