Flag fish food question

This may be a bit off topic, if you think so please email me privately.

Now that the American Flag fish have cleaned up practically all my hair
algae what do I feed them? I have feed them some feeder fry. They loved
that! But they only could catch the slower ones. They take flake food but
there mouth doesn't seem to be to good at surface feeding. What is everyone
else doing?

kudzu at airnet_net

Jeff <*\\><
"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds
on the heel that has crushed it" Mark Twain
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"