Breeding SAEs

About two years ago Liisa  wrote:
>>never seen any reports on breeding SAEs during the time
when that article was written and published.  There had been rumours of
breeding, and some good reports on "breeding dance" without any egg
laying.  Now they have been bred and this has been documented:
Doug Underwood has just managed to produce viable fry this summer, and
you can find his posting about it from the APD archives. <<

I don't have archives that far back.  Can someone tell me how to find the
article, please?

--
FormMaestro                              <http://www.wcf.com>