hawk story

James wrote:
>Subject: RE: Patio pool visitors
<snip>
The Don Valley
>is the hunting ground of quite a few hawks, of various species. One of these
>sharp eyed predators must have caught the reflection of the morning sun
>glinting off of the glass cover of the tank and he decided to drop down and
>investigate. There he was, sitting on the balcony railing, peering intently
>at the tank,

James....what a lovely story. As a misplaced Ontarian I'm so happy to know
that there are still hawks in that great metropolis. We have hawks and
eagles here and see them quite commonly. Glad Toronto has it's share of
raptors.

Olga
in Vancouver where it is gray this morning but turning to sun later.