CO2 advice please

I'm moving away from pump filters and moving almost exclusively to sponge
filters in order to drasticly reduce the turbulance in several of my planted
tanks.
My CO2 system is basicly bottled CO2, regulated than run through a timer
valve and finally a needle valve.  In the past I bubbled it into the inlets of
the
canaster filters.  However with the move to sponge filters I need another way
to get the CO2 into the water that is more efficient than bubbling it through
an air stone.  Does anyone have any suggestions here?

Dennis