Python water changer

If you're thinking of using a garden hose instead of the python type
clear hose, you might want to use the type that's approved for filling
the water tanks in RVs.  I recall hearing somewhere that the common
garden hoses are treated with some sort of algaecide.  If you read the
labels on some garden hoses, they actually say don't drink from them.

Anecdotal evidence:  My Dad has a garden hose that he should've thrown
away about 10 yrs. ago, and when you turn the water on after the water
has sat for a while, bits of algae come out.  This doesn't happen with
his newer hoses.

Wade Shimoda