Re: Tropica catalog (was Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #328)

k> Claus has informed me that they will be available via the Tropica web page
k> (www.Tropica.com) within a few weeks.

They are also advertised for sale at http://www.dadsfish.com/. I have
no affiliation with this merchant nor have I ever ordered from
them. I was informed of the fact that they have the Tropica catalog
for sale via the mail list for my local aquarium society.

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers                                        tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com