Re: Python water changer

I also have a python and love it. I have about 70 tanks and water changes were quite unpleasant without it. I got mine at Christmas this year. Before that I would drain with the old bucket and fill with the garden hose. My back is much happier I'm not carrying those buckets around anymore too. :)  It does waste a lot of water with the drain though which is of particular concern since I live in Arizona. I hook it up outside to drain and water my plants while I'm doing water changes.

Rhonda

--
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/RhondaWilson/
ALA - http://petsforum.com/ala/  PGI - http://www.csi.com/pets/