Can you ID this plant?

I recently received the book Nature Aquarium World book 2 by Takashi Amano
and have looked through it several times trying to figure this out.  There
is a plant on page 130 that I would like to know the name of.  It is the
green one next to the Rotala Macrunda almost in the center of the backround.
It is also on page 134 (peaking out of the backround at the top) and page
160 (center backround).  My best guess from process of elimination is
Eusteralis verticillata.  Is this right and is there another name for it?
Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Chlayne