Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #315

At 03:48 PM 6/9/98 -0400, Roxanne Bittman wrote:
>In contrast, the regulator, needle valve, cylinder
>(rental), and so forth that you need for compressed
>gas runs about $200

Gee, I paid $70 for the full tank, $35 for a regulator, and  *** NEWS ALERT
 ***
$16 for the parts for an ARO valve that works first rate.  I have two
spares to  sell.  These are the end of the knob parts, after this you will
have to get the screwdriver set model.

--
FormMaestro                              <http://www.wcf.com>