Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #299

<<
 Awhile back, I saw a mention of Tepoot's book in
 FAMA along with some beautiful pictures from the
 book.

 I called New Life Publications and wrote them as well.
  Despite several attempts, they never answered either
 communication.

 Bob Fenner mentioned this book in his recent post.  If
 anyone out there knows how to get a copy, I would
 also be interested.

 Roxanne Bittman >>
The Tepoots address, #, same as their fish farm is:
25855 S.W. 193 Ave.
Homestead, FL 33031
305-245-1906
fax 305-248-7450
and though he rarely checks it, his e-mail is pablo at nlpublish_com