Re: New Book

While browsing around Amazon's web site I ran across the following book:
Aquatic Plants & Their Cultivation : A Complete Guide for Water Gardeners
                                     by Helen Nash, Steve Stroupe

                                     Hardcover, 224 pages
                                     Published by Sterling Publications
                                     Publication date: May 1998
                                     ISBN: 080699979

It isn't available yet, but Anazon is now taking orders.  Does anyone know
about this book or its authors?

Paul Krombholz,  where our month-long drought was broken in dramatic
fashion yesterday and today.