Re:[none]

Joe writes:

<snip>< 1) won't too many
> worms have an adverse effect on the fish health?

Only if they are parasitic, which is unlikely.  They have to be counted in the
total bioload of the tank, but you should be able to control them by natuarl
means before their total mass equals even one dwarf cichlid.

> 2) What about the SLIME?  It's sooooo ugly : (

Get rid of the worms and the slime will dissipate.

> If anyone has a solution to this problem I would be very pleased to hear
 it. ><snip>

Corydoras cats love such things.  I have kept up to three in a ten gallon with
a pair of Apistogrammas and not even come close to maxxing my bioload.

Bob Dixon