Maracide/MarOxy

>Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 21:15:04 EDT
>From: MMacG1167 at aol_com
>Subject: Maracide and MarOxy in planted tank
>
>Has anyone ever used Maracide or MarOxy in a planted tank? I have a 55
gallon
>planted tank with (among a few other types) about 40 neon tetras. A few of

>Matt

I just used (a few weeks ago) a heavy dosage of the two, combined, in my
planted community tank.  I had a gourami with some serious skin rot
problems, and a fungal infection.  It seemed to work, but I decided that the
continued dosage was much more than the fish was worth to me, so I flushed
him.

Anyway, my plants were just fine.

Alysoun McLaughlin
alysoun at planetall_com