Lighting

Guangyan Wang asked:

Could Anyone tell me how many bulb to use on a 20 gallan tank with Chroma 50?

The typical formula is 2 or 3 watts per gallon, depending on what you are growing, most tanks do well at 2 watts per gallon.  If this is a 24 inch long tank then 2 - 24 inch lamps at 20 watts each will give you 40 watts/20 gallons or 2 watts/gallon.  If the tank is less than 24 inches long, I don't know if Chroma 50s are sold in the shorter lengths, anyone?

Tom