MH ballast problem

James Purchase has problems tripping the GFI circuit on one of his MH
lamps.

To convince yourself that its the ballast, swap the powercord and
fixture from one of the good ballasts to the bad one. I suspect that the
transformer may have an intermittent short or the large capacitor inside
may be leaking. Either way, its time for service. Contact me offline if
you can't find a local repair shop.
--
Steve Pushak                              teban at powersonic_bc.ca

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/