Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #280

<< called the local water treatment plant for a report, which tells
 me that they maintain .5 to .6 ppm Phosphate in my tap water. >>

Had the same problem with ours measuring at .8ppm. R/O doesn't take out the
phosphates so we use the Kold Ster-il system and haven't had a problem since.
It brings the water for water changes to less than .1ppm. Wish we'd spent the
money on this first, before spending all that time, energy and money on the
phosphate absorbers etc. Works great!

Sandy (in NH)